Rianna Schuh is a professional makeup artist, dedicated to making her clients look and feel their very best.
A renowned trainer and creative specializing in photographic, bridal and event makeup, Rianna works with celebrities, models, corporate groups and women of every walk of life, providing guidance on beauty direction, best makeup practice, presentation and her own specialist skin styling.
Working with clients from first meet to their big event, Rianna will ensure that you have everything you need to feel and look beautiful including skin diagnosis, skin care recommendations, make-up lessons, makeup styling, masterclasses and corporate workshops
Rianna is absolutely passionate about the transformational power of makeup and helping women transform into their most beautiful selves.
Rianna’s top 3 beauty rules for women of any age:
- Invest in your skin and your skincare. Take the time to consult with your specialist regularly to ensure that you change things up and are always up-to-date with what your skin needs. Great skin is the best base for all make-up!
- Invest in colour & an eye-lash curler. And never be afraid to try something new…Colour and full lashes are the most beautifying and anti-aging things you can do for any face.
- Invest in lessons. Creating your most beautiful face is easy after you have a professional explain how to highlight your best features and bone structure with the right colours, tools and products.
- Freelance Make-Up Artist
- Professional Dancer
- Professional Make-Up Artist for Mecca Cosmetics and Mecca Maxima
- Creative Director & National Trainer for Issada Cosmetics
- Lead Make-Up Artist – Fashion & Editorial: Langdon Limited, Easton Pearson, Han, Camilla, Carla Zampatti, Camilla
- Celebrity Make-Up & Red Carpet Looks: Camilla, Carla Zampatti, Samantha Jade, Erin Holland, Lauren Vikers, Angie Kent